I am new to the world of Martial Arts, still in the process of choosing what is right for me and what I want to get involved in actually.
My goal in Martial Arts is to find something that will push me to be a decent fighter, but mostly that has a healthy and balanced way of life, philosophy and training routine.
On a fighting style perspective, I am looking for adaptability. Judo or Brazilian jiu-jitsu are my options for throws and grappling mostly. I would like to branch out of those choices to add a striking martial art to a fighting style that would lean towards adaptability.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 '18 at 17:20
Top network posts
- 26 Can you benefit from the Defense fighting style while not using armor AC calculation?
- 13 Does a demon with the Magic Resistance trait have advantage on saving throws against the Summon Greater Demon spell?
- 11 Can a character use teleport as a weapon?
- 9 Is a teleportation circle usable as a destination during the one-year setup period?
- 8 Can you ready a ranged attack on a suspected completely concealed enemy?
- 7 Suppose you know a martial art. How likely are you to get a chance to use it for self defense?
- 6 Answering etiquette
- View more network posts →