- Ju-jutsu vs Jiu-jitsu?
- De-ashi-harai or De-ashi-barai?
- Etymology of tomoe-nage?
- Origin of kawazu-gake?
- Why is osoto guruma named osoto guruma?
- Why is the first dan called shodan, as opposed to ichidan?
- How are armlocks categorised in Judo?
- Body constriction techniques
- Is there a pin in Judo that cannot be classified as a standard pin?
- Sumi Gaeshi or Obi Tori Gaeshi?
- What type of throw is the Laats' Dive-In?
- When/why was the list of Kodokan Judo throws and ground techniques recently expanded?
- Is there a canonical resource for the classification of Judo mat techniques?
- Does BJJ have a standardised syllabus?
- Osoto-gari grabbing uke's neck or hair
- Why is ude-garami legal if it is effectively a shoulder lock?
- Are hammerlocks (te-gatame) legal in judo competition?
- Is the Biceps Slicer a legal technique in judo?
- Is an arm-triangle (choke from kata-gatame) a legal submission?
- What submissions are not allowed in competitive Judo?
- Are there any Judo techniques which are illegal in BJJ?
- Origin of kata-guruma?
- Why were leg-locks removed from Judo?
- Were wristlocks ever part of Judo randori?
- What Level Of Expertise Did Theodore Roosevelt Have In Judo?
- Aikido seiza: Why is the left toe placed over the right toe?
- Is shaking hands after a judo competition bad etiquette in Japan?
- Source: Hélio Gracie being offered a Kodokan Belt and refusing?
- Who was the first female judoka?
- Judo zarei difference between men and women
- Benefits of women only sessions
- Why are traditional karate gis white?
- Why is a gi worn left side over right?
- Why was blue chosen to distinguish competitors' judo-gis?
- What do the colors of Gi in Jiu-Jitsu mean and which to get?
- Where can I find or how can I make a tailored white dogi for women?
- How did the colour belt ranking system originate?
- Is the highest judo belt really red?
- What is traditionally written on a judo belt?
- Is there a reason that the red part of the belt is on the left side?
- Does practising judo increase the likelihood of sustaining a brain injury?
- Risk of head injuries or cognitive impairment from training BJJ?
- How dangerous is it to choke someone unconscious or to be choked unconscious?
- Source for Bruce Lee "Adapt What Is Useful" Quote
- Source for Bruce Lee quote "If you spend too much time thinking..."
- Who said there are 3 paths of judo and where can I find the quote
Member for 2 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 27 at 17:15
- Spanish Language 16.2k 16.2k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Linguistics 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Why is the Witcher's hair white?
- 37 How does Dolores pass the test?
- 35 What was the first story to feature the plot "the monsters were human all along"?
- 26 Why is "la Gestapo" feminine?
- 25 What kind of grin was Raj hinted to have?
- 25 How do the characters' timelines interact in The Witcher TV series?
- 22 What exactly is this small puffer fish doing and how did it manage to accomplish such a feat?
- View more network posts →