Sardathrion - against SE abuse
I am deeply saddened and worried by the abusing behaviour of stack exchange staff with regards to its users and have stopped all activities in this network. I urge you to do educate yourselves before it is too late.
Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? -- Cicero, Marcus Tullius (106-43BC)
Member for 9 years, 2 months
47 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 '20 at 13:20
- Role-playing Games 38.4k 38.4k 88 gold badges107107 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 14.6k 14.6k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 2222 gold badges8585 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- History 8.1k 8.1k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 144 Betrayed by my GM; how can I respond?
- 134 Mocking a class: Mock() or patch()?
- 121 Dealing with (supposedly) in-character bullying
- 101 New girl gamer in our D&D group is causing weird tension - what to do?
- 93 How can I get people to remember my character's gender?
- 87 How should a GM deal with "standing orders?"
- View more network posts →