Juancarlo Añez is a computing engineer specialized in providing software solutions to business, scientific, and engineering problems. During his extensive professional career, he has designed and developed many complete software systems for different computing platforms and using several different programming languages.
Juancarlo has successfully worked with multidisciplinary teams in many projects. In recent years, he has consulted for Fortune 500 companies in enterprise architecture, and with large software development companies in process, methodology, and software project planning and control. More recently, Juancarlo came back to software design and architecture, with an emphasis on hybrid and portable applications.
He's the author of the TatSu parser generator for and in Python, and has used it to write parsers and translators for programming languages such as COBOL, Natural, Oracle SQL, and Java 8.
He received a degree in Computing Engineering from Universidad Simon Bolivar in Venezuela.
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 187 187 44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 181 181 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Pairs from single list
- 59 Is HTML a context-free language?
- 48 Copy and paste content from one file to another file in vi
- 29 how to use version control
- 25 Are there such a thing as LL(0) parsers?
- 20 Python extract pattern matches
- 18 Multi-level defaultdict with variable depth?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 8 '17