- Stack Overflow 37.4k 37.4k 2424 gold badges116116 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 961 961 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 448 448 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1619 Throw away local commits in Git
- 101 Fastest way to write huge data in text file Java
- 86 Force line break (<br/>) in header (<h1>) in Markdown
- 69 Using Mockito to test abstract classes
- 60 What is a difference between <? super E> and <? extends E>?
- 55 Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 53 Why can't I use a type argument in a type parameter with multiple bounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 12 '12