Money Oriented Programmer
Our universe wasn't created but it shrinks & expands periodically forever. Gods were certainly created by cave men who assumed that the universe needs to be created. Why do Gods (if exist) have no a hashing-like mechanism to verify the integrity of their written messages? Because their Gods were defined without anticipating there will be skeptical, innocent yet intelligent modern men.
The first person to port MathJaX to Blazor WASM will be hailed as the messiah.
I hate fucking nested moron unreadable Dart syntax!
First please don't let my display name & picture fool you. I'm a true good-looking & sexy idiot but I'm very poor. My friends describe me as a highly driven individual with a wide range of skills, capable of doing anything. I describe myself as curious, intuitive, sincere and above all, honest.
As an adult, I was called a lazy idiot. On any examinations I always got 0 out of 100. My parents had no idea that I have a learning disability until I found
SE.com that have changed my life.
My mother always says "you should learn not only from smart people but also from stupid ones thereby you know how the stupid ones think". She also told me I could become whatever I wanted in life even when I told her I wanted to be Casper.
I often compare PSTricks to a Swiss Army knife: age-old, trusted, incredibly versatile, yet potentially mind boggling and full of pointy things that could really hurt me. However after digging deeply into it and knowing the knife safety rules, then I don't look for another pocketknife.
I'm a sort of person who can't be bothered to read documentation even after wrong things have happened. This is my learning style.
Based on the 3rd law of Newton, my attitude is a reaction of your action. If you don't like my attitude, blame yourself!
I can tell you more but then I have to kill you!
- If you can clearly see a
\path, you can be sure it’s someone else’s, not yours.
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- It is easier to optimize correct code than to correct optimized code.
- Philosophy will mislead you to the truth.
- Unlike learning martial arts, no computers will be injured as you learn to program.
Between Hell and Heaven
Member for 4 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '17 at 17:43
- Japanese Language 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Why is Razor Pages the recommended approach to create a Web UI in Asp.net Core?
- 65 Should I use AddMvc or AddMvcCore for ASP.NET Core MVC development?
- 55 AddDbContext or AddDbContextPool
- 48 How can I counter a student response saying "Why are we bothered to reinvent the wheel when proving mathematical identities?"
- 36 Is it possible to have 2 different but equal size real number sets that have the same mean and standard deviation?
- 30 Welcoming 2019 Pi day: How to draw the letter π?
- 30 How to automatically populate CreatedDate and ModifiedDate?
- View more network posts →