Student of philosophy, Kantian, doing Japanese budo.
Main field of interest German Idealism and moral philosophy (esp. the philosophy of human rights), but broad education in almost every branch and time of philosophy over the years.
Studied economics and law (and a bit of psychology) as well.
- Philosophy♦ 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 4k 4k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 764 764 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Politics 634 634 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- German Language 326 326 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 What is this line of counties voting for the Democratic party in the 2016 elections?
- 30 How could both Occam's Razor and complex theories like Quantum Mechanics be correct at the same time?
- 27 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 25 Should I respect other people's religions?
- 19 Should we pay for the errors of our ancestors?
- 18 How do blood chokes actually work?
- 17 How can substance dualism survive the arguments from neuroscience?
- View more network posts →