I am a serious student of martial arts but do not claim any mastery. In the past, I have practiced:
- uechi ryu karate
- taiji quan
I continue to practice:
Member for 4 years, 5 months
15 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Martial Arts♦ 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges
- Android Enthusiasts 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Does Airplane Mode allow GPS location to pass through?
- 64 Economic viability of surviving the death of a sole provider leaving a $500k inheritance?
- 53 Fee-only financial advice vs. asset management (which includes advice)?
- 52 Should homeowners insurance cover the cost of the home?
- 46 Is there any advantage to combining spices before applying them to meat?
- 41 How to use GPS to remind me to shop for something?
- 36 Stagefright security issue: what can a regular user do to mitigate the issue without a patch?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
7 Stretching for the split … Oct 26 '18
7 Additional Moderators Needed Aug 3 '18
6 Additional Moderators Needed Aug 3 '18
5 Bad line wrapping in title when editing a question Nov 26 '18
5 What is wrong with a shopping question? Mar 30 '17
5 Are there romanization preferences for tags? Mar 7 '16
4 Isn't legality off-topic? Sep 12