Software Engineer in the Boston area. Data Plumber. Minor Music Nerd.
- Languages of professional and amateur interest: C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Erlang, Objective-C, Clojure, Google Go, Python, SuperCollider
- Other learning and areas of interest: FMOD, LADPSA, VST, CoreAudio, and the like; Pd, Max/MSP; Processing and Wiring; GALib; openFrameworks; Echo Nest API; Hadoop; Riak
- Future interest: Haskell, Scala, nsound, Impromptu, Cilk, Hoard, Nyquist, Faust, Extempore, TBB, libdispatch
- Past: VHDL, µC/OS-II
- Republic of Nynex (installation at the Megapolis Audio Art Festival in Baltimore, May 2010)
- gosndfile - a libsndfile binding for Go
- Opera Omnia - Automatic remixer
Other stuff not ready for consumption:
- go-osc - Go binding for liblo, perhaps one day shedding the liblo dependency
- go-sc - A SuperCollider language environment written in Go
I practice capoeira with Contra Mestra Marquinho Coreba of Capoeira Gerais.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '12 at 3:09
Top network posts
- 86 Variables in crontab?
- 47 How to get the name of Perl script that is running
- 35 need linux equivalent to windows "echo %date% %time% %COMPUTERNAME%"
- 26 PostgreSQL how to create a copy of a database or schema?
- 24 Using Git to track mysql schema - some questions
- 22 How do I fix an "ambiguous" function call?
- 20 error: 'Mystruct' undeclared (first use in this function)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 21 '12