Simon Peter Chappell
Have been doing Judo more on than off for about 31 years now. For various boring reasons, mostly involving either geography or two jobs, I have never made it to Black belt. On the other hand I have fought my way from white belt to top brown three times. Have also done enough Fencing, Karate and Kung Fu to suspect that I know something about them.
Working hard to become a full-time pastor, so I try to keep out of fights these days. Still, it's kind of nice to be your own usher when dealing with someone difficult. :-)
Member for 9 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 3 '12 at 15:21
Top network posts
- 59 Get the version of TCL from the command-line?
- 14 Is practising techniques on both the left and right sides beneficial or detrimental to martial development?
- 13 Self-publishing an academic journal
- 7 What are good exercises for building grip strength for judo and BJJ?
- 5 Why do martial artists "shout" in the execution of a technique?
- View more network posts →