I'm a martial arts fanatic currently practising the art of Weng Chun (not related to Wing Chun), which is said to be derived from a Shaolin temple in southern China. In the near future I am hoping to add one or two other styles to my training program, such as Bagua, Tai chi or Aikido. Bajiquan seems really cool too, however there are no Baji schools in the Netherlands :(
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 25 '12 at 15:20
- Graphic Design 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 962 962 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 733 733 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 336 336 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 254 254 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How do you remove guides in Photoshop?
- 31 RGB and CMYK: Why both?
- 11 How to tell Max CP?
- 10 ScrollIntoView() causing the whole page to move
- 9 Hebrew newspaper in Laurel & Hardy's Blotto?
- 7 How to properly credit yourself/others for design work on a portfolio site?
- 6 How To Achieve This 3D-ish, bubble-ish Look
- View more network posts →