Judo ikkyu (brown belt)
BJJ blue belt
2nd dan Isshinryu, former instructor, don't believe in it anymore
negligible experience with boxing and muay Thai
Member for 7 years, 6 months
34 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '18 at 17:39
- Physical Fitness 23.3k 23.3k 44 gold badges6464 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 20.1k 20.1k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 569 569 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Sports 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 I am underweight. How do I gain weight and muscle?
- 89 What are the trade-offs of weight versus repetition?
- 47 How dangerous is it to choke someone unconscious or to be choked unconscious?
- 39 Is it true that most fights end on the ground? What is the evidence?
- 28 What muscles are deadlifts meant to target?
- 27 How likely is serious injury in martial arts practice?
- 26 Is it possible to learn Martial Arts (Kung Fu in my case) effectively without sparring?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
7 Questions AND Discussions Jun 13 '12
4 tomiki-aikido tag Oct 23 '12
4 Are we going to enforce same-style answers? Mar 23 '12
2 A lighter moderation touch with regards to comments? Aug 25 '12
2 Examples of Good Subjective in MA.SE May 9 '12
2 What is the standard for “researched”? Sep 28 '12