Judo ikkyu (brown belt)
BJJ blue belt
2nd dan Isshinryu, former instructor, don't believe in it anymore
negligible experience with boxing and muay Thai
Member for 8 years, 3 months
38 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 9:57
- Physical Fitness 23.9k 23.9k 55 gold badges6969 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 20.9k 20.9k 11 gold badge5757 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 569 569 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 288 288 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 I am underweight. How do I gain weight and muscle?
- 90 What are the trade-offs of weight versus repetition?
- 49 How dangerous is it to choke someone unconscious or to be choked unconscious?
- 44 Is it true that most fights end on the ground? What is the evidence?
- 28 What muscles are deadlifts meant to target?
- 28 How should a novice train if unable to join a dojo yet?
- 27 How likely is serious injury in martial arts practice?
- View more network posts →