Judo ikkyu (brown belt)
BJJ blue belt
2nd dan Isshinryu, former instructor, don't believe in it anymore
negligible experience with boxing and muay Thai
Member for 9 years, 4 months
41 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '20 at 12:06
- Physical Fitness 25.5k 25.5k 55 gold badges7474 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 21.2k 21.2k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 589 589 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 308 308 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 I am underweight. How do I gain weight and muscle?
- 94 What are the trade-offs of weight versus repetition?
- 51 How dangerous is it to choke someone unconscious or to be choked unconscious?
- 44 Is it true that most fights end on the ground? What is the evidence?
- 28 What muscles are deadlifts meant to target?
- 28 How should a novice train if unable to join a dojo yet?
- 27 In Clojure, how do you download an image from the web and save it to your file system?
- View more network posts →