I'm a web developer, IT consultant, and programmer with a property management firm in Orange County, CA. I also teach and train in Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu.
A lot of my side-projects end up rolling into my work life, and feel that the experience I've gained with web development, Ruby, Qt, C/C++, Java, etc. may actually be of use to somebody.
I've recently joined the Martial Arts private beta, and will be answering questions on there with regularity.
Oh, and I really hate when people tell me, "No, it can't be done." You're wrong; It can, it should, it will, so shut up and watch me.
Nothing is true; everything is permissible.
- Hassan-i Sabbah (حسن الصباح)
Ruler of Alamut, Founder of the Hashshashin.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '13 at 14:30
- Martial Arts 10k 10k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 248 248 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 246 246 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Why is a one to two page résumé recommended?
- 48 How do you prepare for the stress of a real self-defense situation?
- 37 Drills for reducing your natural "flinch" reaction
- 35 html, displaying a link as normal text
- 34 Why do martial artists "shout" in the execution of a technique?
- 30 How did the colour belt ranking system originate?
- 29 canvas getContext("2d") returns null
- View more network posts →