Just spent 2013 recovering from cancer and am now getting back into gaming. I grew up self-teaching out of the Red Box D&D, moved onto other systems from there, and got deep into indie RPGs with funky rules like letting players take narration or having GM-less systems, etc.
I mostly love rpgs that are either narrativist and drama focused, and/or tactically fun. Including games that do both.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
17 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '17 at 5:04
Top network posts
- 19 Martial arts to intimidate school bullies
- 17 Is hitting hard objects really effective in making bones harder?
- 15 How do boxers survive punches to the head?
- 14 Are Aikido joint locks harmful to children?
- 14 Until one has mastered a martial art, is one actually more vulnerable to attack than before training began?
- 13 Practical knife defense stance
- 13 Am I Being Used By My Dojo?
- View more network posts →