The Wudang Kid
Pekingese Bison Casserole
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 onion
- 1 Pekingese bison (for best flavor we recommend a live bison, unshaved)
- 2 teaspoons mango lard juice
- A dozen other expensive spices which you'll only ever use once but have to buy for this recipe
Begin by having your bison work up a sweat through various calisthenics, such as jogging and/or jumping jacks. After it works up a nice, flavorful sweat, shave off all its fur and rub mango lard juice and mayonnaise all over its entire body. Be sure to rub deeply and with great emotion. Once your bison becomes relaxed from the mayo-lard-juice massage, you can begin assembling your crossbow for the next step...
Member for 7 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 13 '16 at 19:30
- Martial Arts 4k 4k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 746 746 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 589 589 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 242 242 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 119 119 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Calling Python in PHP
- 17 Solo martial art learning
- 16 What are the benefits of learning weapons?
- 14 History of Shotokan's Influence on Taekwondo
- 12 What does it take to get a black belt in Taekwondo?
- 10 Western Boxing Styles and their Features
- 10 How to train for improved balance?
- View more network posts →